Richard Royster Institute presents
6-day Retreat in Odenwald, Germany
with Dashi Chu Kocica, Acupuncture Physician
China-certified Zhineng Qigong Instructor
Level II: September 6-8, 2010
Don’t miss this opportunity to understand energy healing firsthand and practice the same methods that cured Dashi’s partial hearing loss in 1997 at the world’s largest Qigong hospital in China. Together we will create a "group healing Qi field" to access Qi from the Universe for individual and collective healing and practice the 4 Level I forms: Lift Qi Up, Pour Qi Down, the system’s foundation form for daily practice and healing any kind of illness, the once-secret temple method, Wall Squatting, Three Centers Merge Standing Meditation, and La Chi for self-healing or healing others without depleting your own energy.
Level II: Body Mind Method- Rejuvenating the Body
This 30-minute form, called Body Mind Qigong, consists of 10 short forms that promote fitness, strength and agility of the body, while providing therapeutic relief of chronic pain and joint conditions. Each form uses precise movements to “lead Qi” or vital energy, to every organ and joint for rejuvenation and optimum health.
Dashi’s article on Wisdom Qigong first published in Dragons Tale, Issue 15,
December 2006, United Kingdom.
English: Healing in the Qi Field; German: Heilen im Qi Feld.
LOCATION: Grasellenbach, Odenwald (nearest airport, Frankfurt with easy connections to Grasellenbacb by train and bus : one hour by car from Frankfurt, 30 from Heidelberg
WORKSHOP COST: €399 Euros per Level. (Visit www.xe.com for exchange rates)
PREREQUISITES: Level I & II- none. (Students may enroll in Level II without prior attendance in Level I).
PROVIDED: Outline of
Levels I & II (English or German)
DVDS AVAILABLE:- Level I- English/German practice DVD of “Lift Qi Up, Pour Qi Down.” Level II- Body Mind Method DVD (English).
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION: Contact Monika Weller in Germany 0049-2302-48110 (US: 011-49-2302-48110)
CONTACT DASHI: US Mobile: 001.305-776-0760. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.asianhealingarts.org.
· Attractive single or double rooms with view private bath or shower
· Satellite TV and telephone
· Large breakfast buffet with fresh fruit, yoghurt, granola, cold cuts and cheese, jams, rolls, hard-boiled eggs, juice, tea or coffee
· Coffee break- cookies and mineral water
· Lunch & dinner buffet- 3 entrees (one vegetarian) plus soup, vegetables, large salad buffet, and two desserts
· Full access to all amenities at 4-star Hotel Siegfriedbrunnen (next door): Sauna with free champagne and orange juice, Solarium, indoor swimming pool, large outdoor seawater pool with sun-bathing, tennis courts, mini-golf , ping-pong
· Recreation: nature hikes in Odenwald Forest (UNESCO REGION).
Directions by car:
Coming from the north, take A5 towards Heppenheim from the Autobahn. In Heppenheim go direction Furth. In Furth follow signs to Grasellenbach.
Coming from the south, at the A5-Intersection in Weinheim, go direction Weinheim, then go direction Furth. Follow signs in Furth to Grasellenbach.